Career with iLearn
iLearn is a leading solution provider of accounting, payroll and business softwares to small and medium sized businesses. We strive to strike that fine balance of working for a large, fiscally responsible and stable company, while providing a collaborative environment where you can find the ideal work-life balance.
We’re not just another software company. The brands of most of our products have been around for more than 10 years which is remarkably long in the software industry. Our employees are highly qualified and energetic individuals who inspire, encourage, and challenge each other every day. We have high expectations of performance, and every individual and team can truly make a difference at iLearn. Contributions are highly visible, acknowledged, and rewarded across the company.
To send in an application, please email to email@example.com .
An established company seeking Malaysians with suitable qualifications for the stated positions:
Pre-Sales Software Consultant
- Work with customers to understand their business concerns and requirements.
- Demonstrate how our software products can meet customer needs and requirements and improve their business.
- Manage sales cycle to closure.
- Achieve sales targets and annual sales plan.
- Perform system maintenance that includes installation, configuration, upgrading and troubleshooting.
- Provide training, implementation and maintenance of the software system.
- Provide client support and basic technical issue resolution to enquiries.
- Record and maintain support request log for each user request and follow up. Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by superior from time to time. Customer service and good communication skills.
Software Support (PJ and Seremban)
- System supports on business application.
- Provide after sales support on wide range of flagship products.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Able to work under minimum supervision and has the sense of urgency in respond.
- Good service attitude in helping customers to improve their operations and businesses.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese. At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent
- Possess own transport (applicable to Pre-sales Software Consultant and Implementer only)