HR & Payroll
HR Administration Templates
Inclusive in the software are 17 professionally written and designed templates which will be able to assist in making the basic requirement and administration of Human Capital with ease and speed. Just Click on the appropriate letter template, make the necessary changes, save and print – it is just that SIMPLE!
This Will ease the nightmares of drafting proper HR letters, employment contracts and other documentations with regards to basic HR matters. The templates also assist to improve the standard and image projection of the organization in administration of Human Capital.
The 17 templates cover the following areas of Human Capital Management:-
– New Hire / Within Probation (5 templates)
– Employee Movement (4 templates)
– Employee Performance (1 templates)
– Employee Disciplinary (5 templates)
– Employee Leaving (2 template)
Payroll & HRM Highlights:-
1) Quick Entry
– Enables management of ‘Allowance’, ‘Deductions’, ‘Overtime’ and ‘Others’ in a screen
– Able to view total summary for each payroll entry before payroll processing
2) Supported bank formats for your convenience
– AmBank for Salary & Statutory
– Public Bank for EPF
– Maybank for Tax, EPF, SOCSO(HR PAY V6.4)
– OCBC Bank Salary (Singapore)
– DBS Bank Salary (Singapore)
3) 12 months Figure Update
– Ability to view and check changes made by users.
– Provide accountability, traceability on unauthorized changes error & problem detection.
4) Government Reports
– PCB 2(II)
– EA Form
– Income Tax
– KWSP Borang A
– SOCSO Borang 8A/2/3
5) Wizard for Setup & Employee
is made available during initial setup with step-by-step guide to setup necessary data.
provide step-by-step guide to enter relevant information required for a new employee.
6) User Interface
– Task / Process flows on the dashboard for direct access to the entry screen.
– Applicable for Personal File Maintenance, Payroll processing and Government reports.
7) Previous Year Tax Calculation
– Tax calculation for previous year (from year 2011 onwards) can be viewed.
8) Director Fee
– Able to be calculated as fixed or variable income via setting.